A full placement fee is due before the commencement of employment of an Au Pair and at the point when the arrangement is made, if it is made early. The fee will be according to the scale of charges below. One payment covers the period of stay of the au pair. These fees ONLY apply to the UK.
A special arrangement fee of £145 is available for a stand-alone summer au pair.
- 6 months £222.00
- 7 months £259.00
- 10 months £370.00
- 11 months £407.00
- 12 months £444.00
- Every successive month £37.00
Au Pair Plus
- 6 months £234.00
- 7 months £273.00
- 10 months 390.00
- 11 months £429.00
- 12 months £468.00
- Every successive month £39.00
- 6 months £246.00
- 7 months £287.00
- 10 months £410.00
- 11 months £451.00
- 12 months £492.00
- Every successive month 41.00
· Any refund is subject to a handling and arrangement fee of £65.
· If after two weeks the arrangement is terminated, Christian Au Pairs will offer a voucher for a free replacement up to two years. If a refund is granted any arrangements between Christian Au Pairs and the family cease to exist and the family will be obliged to re-register for a future au pair. After four weeks no refund of charges will be given. However it is still possible to hold the money in credit towards a future replacement. As a matter of principle we always try to make sure that nobody loses out and we would endeavour to make your situation a priority in finding a replacement au pair.
· If your needs are very specific and cannot be met by the au pairs that are offered Christian Au pairs is under no obligation to fulfil your requests and is able to terminate any arrangements previously made without obligation to any party There is no obligation on our part to refund any money that has been paid.
· Rebates do not apply to placements of 1-3 months.
· In the event of cancellation by the client after the au pair bought their ticket a 50% refund will be made.
· Should the au pair stay longer than the agreed time the family will be invoiced accordingly up to 18 months.
· All of the above assume invoices are paid on time. Following a refund, a re-registration would be necessary.