Canada is an exciting possibility. We have a few families in different parts. Remember it is the biggest country in the world. The regulations are very different from the USA and in many ways more like coming to the UK. You will have to pay your own air fare usually. Canadians are known for their friendliness and warmth. If you enjoy the outdoors and wonderful scenery this might be a good option for you. THERE ARE NO FAMILIES FOR CANADA AT THE MOMENT.
RequirementsYou must be able to fulfil all of the requirements below. Make sure you are happy with these before you apply.
All Au Pairs must meet the below requirements.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 26
- Have graduated from secondary school
- Be proficient in English or French
- Have verifiable childcare experience
- registration fee of 35 euros
Benefits / This is included
- A direct weekly payment from the host family
- Two weeks paid vacation; every weekend off
- Private room and full board
- Medical insurance with no deductible
- Full involvement in the local church of the family
- Help with visa from the family